over 5 bottles $8.99, go wholesale >>
Shu Lashes Lash primer helps in achieving faster attachment time by dissolving any natural oil or makeup residue on natural lashes, as well as balancing the pH level of natural lashes, resulting in a better bond between the extensions and the natural lashes, and, ultimately, longer retention.
What are the key benefits of using a lash primer?
- Less slippery lashes mean faster attachment
- Reduced application time means faster client turnover
- Remove oil, skincare products, and makeup to allow for better bonding and longer retention
- Especially effective on lash clients with oily skin
How to use:
- Apply a small amount of eyelash extension primer on two disposable microfiber brushes for eyelash extensions.
- Place one brush beneath the lashes and the other on top.
- Gently glide the lash extension primer on the eyelashes, cleansing each lash thoroughly.
- Lashes should be completely dry before applying eyelash extensions.
Each pack contains 1 bottle of Lash Primer (15ml).